Sunday, April 5, 2009

2 weeks old

Where have the last 2 weeks gone? It seems like such a blur. Here is a pic of her last night. As you can see, her color is so much better. Jake is going back to work tomorrow. In fact, he has to go to Portland so it will be the first night alone with CB. It has been so nice to have him home...in a perfect world we would be able to be home all the time together. I can now start looking forward to the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz, how are you? I found your blog off of my parents blog. Callie is darling, I can't believe how much hair she has. I'm 5 months pregnant with our first and I only hope for that much hair. Sounds like things are going great. Congrats on the little one!

    Sara (Cheney) Howarth

    ReplyDelete